Waterworld California is proud to be a part of the San Francisco Bay Area community
and strives to support programs focused on bettering the lives of children and families.
As a proud community partner for more than 18 years, Waterworld California is thrilled to assist non-profit organizations that match our specific criteria below with one (1) annual donation of two (2) single-day admission tickets.
Waterworld California’s Donation Program supports non-profit organizations that positively enhance the lives of children and families within the Bay Area. The following organizations qualify:
- Non-profit organizations within a 100 mile radius of Waterworld California
- Education (school fundraisers, Safe & Sober Nights, etc.)
- Youth groups
- Compassion (those facing medical challenges, living with disabilities, etc.)
The below organizations do not follow our specific donation guidelines and we are unable to provide support to:
- For profit organizations
- Organizations beyond a 100 mile radius of Waterworld California
- Individuals or individual families
- Religious groups utilizing Waterworld California’s Donation Program for an event/festival, etc. that does not directly benefit children or families
- Organizations that discriminate due to color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or creed
- Political parties and events
- Company employee events
- Third-party requests
HOW TO APPLY
Ticket donations are provided to those organizations listed above that do qualify for Waterworld California’s Donation Program. Donations are limited to one (1) pair of single-day tickets, per organization, per year. A donation request does not guarantee a donation. Applications for 2014 will apply to all requests received from January 2014 to January 2015. Waterworld California does not donate monetarily.
To apply, submit your request by mail on your organization’s original letterhead
(no photocopies or emailed requested accepted), at least 60 days prior to your event to:
Attn: Donations Committee
1950 Waterworld Pkwy.
Concord, CA 94520
In addition, please be sure to include the following within your request:
- Non-profit tax ID number
- Event date, event purpose and how tickets will be used. Note: Tickets may not be re-sold.
Due to the high volume of donations we receive, we are unable to confirm receipt of requests, provide status of requests or provide response to declined requests.
Waterworld California looks forward to partnering with you in 2014!